Please take a few moments to troubleshoot Facebook game issues with these suggested steps below:
1. Make sure your browser is running an up-to-date version:
To make sure that your browser is up-to-date, check their website for details. The following links are for today's popularly used browsers:
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/chrome
- FireFox: http://www.mozilla.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/safari/
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie/home
2. Make sure you have an updated version of Adobe Flash installed:
- Check the Adobe Flash website here: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
3. Try clearing your browsers cache & cookies.
NOTE: You only need to clear the cache of the browser you are using to play the game. You do not need to clear the cache on each type of browser if you have more than one installed. Clearing your cache may require you to re-enter previously saved usernames and passwords.
> Clear Recent History
> “Time range to clear:” set to “Everything”
> Uncheck all the boxes except “Cache” & "Cookies"
> Click “Clear Now”
- Google Chrome:
>Customize and Control options (The wrench in the top right)
> Clear Browsing Data…
> “Obliterate the following items from:” set to “the beginning of time”
> Uncheck all the boxes except “Empty the cache” & "Cookies"
> Click “Clear browsing data”
- Internet Explorer:
> Internet Options
> “General” tab, “Browsing History” click “Delete…”
> DO NOT uncheck “Preserve Favorites Website Data”
> Uncheck all other boxes except “Temporary Internet Files” & "Cookies"
> Click “Delete”
For other browsers, please refer to their website help articles.
4. Clear your Adobe Flash system cache:
- Follow the directions on their website here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html