Narcos: Cartel Wars is a free-to-play game, however, our players can purchase some items. In order to avoid accidental purchases, make the following settings:
1. Go to the device Settings -> General -> Restrictions.
2. Tap on Enable Restrictions.
3. Set and remember a restrictions passcode, then re-enter it. We highly recommend to make up a passcode different from the one you're using to unblock your device.
4. After you select a parameter Enable Restriction you will see a list of applications you have enabled restrictions for on your device. In order to restrict purchases, select the parameter In-App Purchases.
If you don't want to restrict purchases in the game, you can set a password you will have to enter each time before you make purchases in applications. In order to set a password, go to the Options -> App Store, iTunes Store -> Password Settings.
1. Open Google Play
2. Tap on the Menu sign and select Settings
3. Tap on Require authentication for purchases
4. Select one of the authentication options:
- For all purchases through Google Play on this device (authentication will be required each time you make a purchase at Google Play, including in-app purchases);
- Every 30 minutes. The system will request a password to make a purchase at Google Play once in every 30 minutes. Caution: once you've entered your password, in the next 30 minutes no password will be required to make a purchase.
5. Follow the instructions you see on the screen