You can keep your account even if you've changed your device.
1. Install the latest version of Narcos: Cartel Wars on your device.
2. Open the game and complete the tutorial.
3. Go to Settings and link your game to the social network account you had your previous account linked to.
- Google Play
- Game Center
- Game Circle
4. After the game restarts, you will see a window where you will be able to select the progress you had linked to your social network account. Go ahead and select the progress you would like to restore.
If you have already gone through all the steps above and still can't restore your previous progress, we can help you out! Contact our support service at email@example.com and specify the following:
1. Your name in the game (be precise, we need to know the exact spelling including any special characters you used to make it unique and fun), level, rating and cartel you were in before you lost access to your progress. If you remember your old user ID, you can just send it to us - no other information is needed in this case.
2. New user ID (to obtain it, go to the game's Options menu -> User Data). Don't forget to link your new account to the social network (Facebook or other) account you would like to use in the future!
3. Screenshot of a receipt confirming your most recent purchase.
Also, the following information may be needed in order to verify the account is yours:
1. Platform you're using to play (Android / iOS / Amazon)
2. Approximate date of registration
3. Date you lost access to your account
4. Name of cartel (if any)
5. Number of builders you had