You can keep your account even if you've changed your device.
1. Install the latest version of Narcos: Cartel Wars on your device.
2. Open the game and complete the tutorial.
3. Go to Settings and link your game to the social network account you had your previous account linked to.
- Google Play
- Game Center
4. After the game restarts, you will see a window where you will be able to select the progress you had linked to your social network account. Go ahead and select the progress you would like to restore.
If you have already gone through all the steps above and still can't restore your previous progress, we can help you out! Contact our support service at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the following:
1. Your name in the game (be precise, we need to know the exact spelling including any special characters you used to make it unique and fun), level, rating and cartel you were in before you lost access to your progress. If you remember your old user ID, you can just send it to us - no other information is needed in this case.
2. New user ID (to obtain it, go to the game's Options menu -> User Data)
3. Screenshot of a receipt confirming your most recent purchase.